Devilishly Cute

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heather's Special Day...

I have a friend that is expecting a baby girl. She couldn't be more tickled pink than the phrase itself. She is a true girly girl and extremely excited about her little Sophia which is due August 9th. Hopefully she gives birth on my birthday the 11th. LOL... Of course I couldn't do a simple Hallmark card. Not when the gift was directly from Italy and the BEAUTIFUL feather headpiece was created by a local amazing designer called Angel from Savannah's Garden. She is located in Miami, Florida. Works out of her home you can search for her on Facebook. Soooooo back to the point. To go with this amazing gift I created this precious card. I was very impressed that I whipped it up in literally 1/2 an hour. That is a record for me because I'm all about the tweeking ladies! LOL... I create every card, craft, and custom order as if it was for me. Nothing but the best for my girls. So check it out. I think its a CUTERS!

Please feel free to leave a comment or ask me a question

XOXO....S

1 comment: